|Armstrong Magnetics, Inc.||
(800) 965-4968 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Shopping Cart
We accept customer returns and refund the
total payment if:
1. The products themselves are defective in material and/or workmanship, and/or
2. The product specifications are not the same as customer's order.
We are responsible for the quality of our products only;
however, we cannot
guarantee and are not responsible for the success of your application or
system that involve our products.
If a customer wants to return any products that are correct as per his or her purchase order, he or she must apply for the return in writing within 14 days from the invoice date and has to get our written approval before returning. In this situation, the customers would need to pay a restocking fee of 20% of the value of the returning products, plus the return shipping cost.
Any returned products must be in their original conditions and packages. If not, there would be charges of product recondition and packages.
1. Email sales@armsmag to request a return.
2. Upon approval, you would receive a RMA# ( Return Merchandise Authorization).
3. Fill and print the RMA form.
4. Pack up your purchased product(s) with all contents and product packaging.
5. Place the RMA in the package.
6. Ship the product via the return method agreed by Armstrong Magnetics.