|Armstrong Magnetics, Inc.||
(800) 965-4968 | email@example.com | Shopping Cart
NRB Neodymium Magnet Assemblies
- Assembled with a round neodymium magnet, brass ring insulator and soft steel cover. The three parts are pressed together and bonded with epoxy. The steel cover is Chrome plated.
- There is a tap hole on the back of NRB for mounting. And NRB-31, and NRB-38 has a Stop-hole on the back to prevent them turning.
- Max pull is tested on a ½” thick and flat machined steel plate. The actual pull should be smaller if your steel is thinner, rough, rusty, coated or not very flat. For any critical applications, three-time safety factor is strongly recommended.
- Max operating temperature is 148°F (65°C).
|Part No.||Model||OD (in.)||L (in.)||Tap Size||Tap Depth (in.)||Stop Hole Dia (in.)||Max Pull (lb)||Price (US$)||Order Online|
|62712||NRB-12||1/2||0.315||10 - 32||0.195||No||6||8.00|
|62715||NRB-15||5/8||0.354||10 - 32||0.235||No||10||10.00|
|62719||NRB-19||3/4||0.393||10 - 32||0.275||No||17||12.00|
|62725||NRB-25||1||0.472||1/4 - 20||0.314||No||35||25.00|
|62731||NRB-31||1-1/4||0.551||1/4 - 20||0.393||0.138||70||40.00|
|62738||NRB-38||1-1/2||0.630||1/4 - 20||0.433||0.138||100||50.00|