|Armstrong Magnetics, Inc.||
(800) 965-4968 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Shopping Cart
RRB Rubber Covered Neodymium Magnet Assemblies
- Composed of Neodymium magnet, mild steel plate and the rubber coat which is to protect your parts from scratching.
- There is a through hole at the center for mounting.
- Max pull is tested on a ½” thick and flat machined steel plate. The actual pull should be smaller if your steel is thinner, rough, rusty, coated or not very flat. For any critical applications, three-time safety factor is strongly recommended.
- Max operating temperature is 148°F (65°C)
|Part No.||Model||OD (in.)||ID (in.)||T (in.)||Rubber Coating Inner Dia [RID] (in.)||Rubber Coating Inner Depth [RIH] (in.)||Max Pull (lb)||Price (US$)||Order Online|