Limited Lifetime Warranty for Armstrong NL-B Series Lifting Magnets
Updated on May 6, 2016
Armstrong Magnetics guarantees that NL-B series lifting magnets are free of defects in
material and workmanship, or we will be repaired or replaced the products free of charge.
NL-B series lifting magnets: NL-330B, NL-330B(2), NL-660B, NL-660B(2), NL-1320B, NL-1320B(2),
NL-2200B, NL-2200B(2), NL-4400B and NL-4400B(2), purchase from Armstrong Magnetics or its
authorized distributors in USA and Canada with the invoice dated after January 1, 2016.
Any incidental/consequential damages due to abuse, collisions, misuse, neglect or lack of
proper maintenance, any modification to original NL-B lifting magnets, or any effects of
corrosion, erosion and normal wear and tear on the lifting magnet are specifically excluded
from this warranty.
- Wearing parts: bearings, safety latches, rubber sleeves of handles.
- Bottom surfaces with dents and deformations result from impacts or hits.
- Coating and plating.
- Degradation of their rated lifting capacities and break-off force
- Neodymium magnets damaged at working temperature above 148°F/64°C.
- Any damages to the lifting magnets during transportation due to poor return packaging.
Warranty Claim Procedure
- The lifetime of 10 years used and owned by original end users under normal use and
proper maintenance. The average lifetime of NL-B lifting magnets could last more than 10
- In the event of discontinuance of the manufacture of NL-B lifting magnets, the
warranty is limited to 2 years from the announcement of discontinuance.
- This warranty ends after the lifting magnets are transferred to a third party.
- For any damages or malfunctions of the NL-B lifting magnets, fill the form “Repairment or Replacement Request for Armstrong NL-B Lifting Magnets” and submit it along with photo proofs to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to you via phone or email within 5 business days and/or issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number if necessary.
- Customer ships the defective NL-B lifting magnet to Armstrong Magnetics after receiving a RMA number.
- Armstrong Magnetics will inspect the NL-B lifting magnets to determine the causes of the defects or damages either from materials/workmanship or from any other reasons at its sole discretion. Then Armstrong Magnetics repairs or replaces the lifting magnet at its option and sole discretion, and ship it back to the customer in 15 working days.
- Within 30 days as of the invoice date, Armstrong Magnetics replaces or repairs NL-B lifting magnets in defects of materials or workmanship at its sole discretion and pay all freights.
- Within 10 years as of the invoice date, we don’t charge any costs of service and parts for defects in materials or workmanship. For damages arising from abuse, accidents or improper maintenance, we only charge the costs of the parts replaced. Customers would need to pay for the freight to Armstrong Magnetics, Inc. Bellingham, WA and the return transportation.
- After 10 years as of the invoice date, the lifetime warranty ends. However, we still provide repairs and replacements to the NL-B lifting magnets with reasonable cost of service and parts. The customer would pay for the freights back and forth.
- The weight of a pallet with a NL-4400B or NL-4400B(2) could be 200 lbs. There would be a charge of $100.00 as unloading/loading fee for any situation mentioned above. For all other smaller NL-B, no handling fees.
- The repaired NL-B
lifting magnets are guaranteed to work properly, except their appearance, and would be covered for their remaining warranty time (Each NL-B lifting magnet has a total of 10-year warranty only).
- There would be a cost for new packages.
Armstrong Magnetics offers re-certification service with charges, including
- Breakoff force and rated lifting capacity with reasonable charges.
- Functions of handle and safety latch.